Friday, August 20, 2010

What sort of makeup should i wear with brown hair and olive skin?

I have dark brown hair and olive skin what sort of makeup should i wear what shades and what foundation and makes ?What sort of makeup should i wear with brown hair and olive skin?
i think a medium pink lipstick and a pale green eye shadow with black eye linerWhat sort of makeup should i wear with brown hair and olive skin?
Have you ever tried SHERR COVER well try it and you will not regret it. I have tried many different types of make-ups and mascaras and finally I found it. I will suite your face well because you mix the poweder until you feel it matches your skin. It's so good that it covers my scar that I have in my face and when everyone sees me they can't stop starring at it. I believe I look beautiful and it's cheap too.





I LOVE IT
i love green personally and would go great with you

No comments:

Post a Comment