Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I lighten the skin on my private parts?

My natural skin color is a medium tan, a wheat-ish shade. The skin on my elbows and knees is dark, almost a shade of black but I know this is common,. However the skin on my lower parts is very dark compared to my body!! What can I do to lighten it soon? I used to shave for 6 years, but for the last 4 years I have been waxing, without it getting any lighter. Help!! How can I make my skin color normal?!How can I lighten the skin on my private parts?
Go to your waxing salon and ask what bikini area skin lightening creams they have. They should know about this topic well.





I've also heard the Anal Bleach treatments....How can I lighten the skin on my private parts?
apply besan mixed with lime juice and curd
have u tried using soap?
Recently i was reading in a magazine about this question/statement.


And one of the reasons was because you don't get any sunlight ';down there'; %26amp; thats why its dark (thats why pubes are thick....ew).





They recommened that if you wax/shave all of it off down there to wait a day and get some ';tanning lotion'; in a bottle and apply it. But to be very careful.





Thats all they said.


But I'm not so sure if many people would do that.
hey dont wrorry you are normal just stay the way you are there is nothing wrong with you
You need the whitening cream from diana stalder and it will work for you...


http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>
Hum.


I've heard of like anal bleaching.


So you could probably get it towards the front aswell..

No comments:

Post a Comment