Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I numb my skin before a piercing ?

Okay, So I'm going to pierce my hips myself. I've done all of my piercings myself, but I hate the pain. Don't tell me ';Don't do it yourself'; Because I already know it's not proper. I am just wondering how can I numb my skin so I won't feel it as much ?How can I numb my skin before a piercing ?
if you hate pain, why pierce?





numbing agents cause your skin to be more rigid and decrease blood flow.





all you're going to get by numbing is a crooked piercing that was hard to do.How can I numb my skin before a piercing ?
Ice, and take a Tylenol or something like that beforehand. If you're really serious about not feeling anything you can buy some numbing agents online. There's something called EMLA that is used for getting shots and other deep needle procedures. It requires a prescription but you can buy it on ebay.


If you don't want to go that far then just brace yourself and try to concertrate on something else.


Get a very sharp needle! Otherwise it will take a long time and hurt much more.


Be clean, and good luck :)





Answer my friends? An ';interesting'; point would be greatly appreciated as well :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AggVTBp0Ul_GGx2J8YsQA0IjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090717193712AAd0WCB
ice ice ice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this may sound wierd, but oragel or orajel... however youh spelll it hahahah.
Use ice and take some ibuprofen or advil.
Ice
just apply some ice
ice up the spot where u gonna get it

No comments:

Post a Comment