Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you make your skin less oily?

My face is really oily and i wan tit to stop. I don't want a pimply face right before highschool. All my other cousins had horrible acne i don't want that. What do i do to keep my face clean and fresh, I take showers everyday.How do you make your skin less oily?
eat super healthy and wear a primer and buy clean and clear oil blotting sheets





eat a ton of grapes it makes skin sooooo nice :))How do you make your skin less oily?
get a facewash kit especially for oily skin, there are also many easy facials you can make at home to help, there is one that is made from one egg, raw here is the site : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4xdYt3i鈥?/a>





also lemon is great for oily skin
Use alcohol pads to get all the oil and dirt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment