Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my skin to even out?

Spring break left a mark on my body. I have an awesome farmer's tan on my arms. My feet have sunburned sandal tattoos and my face is as dark as my farmer's tan.





How do I make the tanning go away? I'm originally lighter than this skin tone, so it should go back.


I could stay indoor for another 6 months until winter time, but, is there a body wash product or another faster alternative?





Thanks!How can I get my skin to even out?
Exfoliate, and wear sunscreen,How can I get my skin to even out?
you'll need a good mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap), dermaline skin whitening cream and lotion...





here's a regimen you can follow -


use the soap as your daily facial wash an leave on face for 2-5 mins before washing off.. apply the cream on face at bedtime.. apply the lotion on arms and feet.. follow up with your favorite moisturizer to keep skin hydrated and supple..


this will lighten the unwanted tan faster.
you can use a skin lightening cream and it would probably lighten your skin just enough, here are some products


http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Face%20Care:鈥?/a>
it might sound weird


but egg whites and lemon juice


put it on for 10 min. every night for about 5 days


and your good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment