Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get flawless skin like Taylor Swift's?

I wash,tone,and moisturize twice a day using organic products that do not contain harsh chemicals. I have pretty good skin, but I have a few blemishes and a few uneven spots on my skin. What can I do to get that pale glowing skin Taylor Swift has? Thanks! Any homemade remedies are greatly appreciated-I do not want to buy products.How can I get flawless skin like Taylor Swift's?
MichellePhan on youtube has some natural skin routines that you can use,including eggs,tomato,sugar,Champagne,honey,avacat鈥?br>




http://www.youtube.com/michellephanHow can I get flawless skin like Taylor Swift's?
because it is true... only photoshop can get 1,000% flawless skin. just many young girls and women don't know that because ads brain wash us. i learned this in my pschology class in college. I'm not makin it up. Report Abuse

A really easy way to exfoliate the skin is use a raw sugar rub





here's a good recipe


http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie鈥?/a>





It helps get rid of the dead skin, and give the skin a health glow





edit


woah is right


most of what you see on tv, and magazines is photoshop and makeup. Nobody is perfect, Taylor Swift is made to appear she is though.
Taylor swift probaly is not as natural as you are you probaly look prettty without that that girl has so much makeup on her face all you have to do is wear foundation to cover up your flaws and BAM! there you go flawless skin Tylor swift skin is NOT perfect as a matter of fact no ones skin is perfect so dont let her fool you because her skin is not naturally lawless
Yes she has been photoshopped,


BUTTT I have had flawless skin like hers (I'm not joking) when I've worn foundation and powder (and lots of it). A soft pink blush too.


You have to have naturally pale skin to get her look though.
umm honestly sweetie...


you take a pic of yourself and photoshop it or take it to some expensive graphic design place and have them do all this fancy work on it with a computer program... and...


BAM! you got it!


and no i'm not being sarcastic or funny, i'm being for real.
her skins not that great.. the pix are photoshopped %26amp; they usually airbrush
nobody does.





it's called photoshop %26amp; makeup. don't feel bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment