Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good bright, bold red lipstick to suit light/paler skin?

I'm looking for a bold, eccentric, knockout kind of red lipstick (like Regina Spektor or Gwen Stefani) that will suit my lighter skin. Any suggestions?What is a good bright, bold red lipstick to suit light/paler skin?
I have MAC lipstick in russian red and its amazing%26lt;3


It looks awesome on anyone.


If you go to a MAC store and tell them what you're looking for they'll help you find a color that suits you.What is a good bright, bold red lipstick to suit light/paler skin?
MAC's lipstick in Ruby Woo. It's about $14 I think. I'm pale, I have it, and I love it.
I say go with ';***** red'; I don't exactly know what brand it is but I think it is like the best shade of red

No comments:

Post a Comment