Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone ever had a skin reaction to Olay products?

I've been using Olay's Hydrate %26amp; Cleanse micro-bead cleansing serum for a few weeks,but the last two days my face turned beet red and hot afterward. Has this happpened to you? According to their website,their products are rigorously tested and do NOT cause reactions. Hmm.Has anyone ever had a skin reaction to Olay products?
No I have never had a reaction like that happened to me before. Maybe its just that your skin might be burnt from the wind from the past few days. Usually I put lotion on if right after or before I go outside if I used a cleanser because it takes away your natural oil and your skin is at the mercy of the winds. Or either you just used to too much and your skin cant handle so much washing at once. You can try to allow your face to heal and if you do use it again use it every other day to prevent that from happening again. Hope you feel better.Has anyone ever had a skin reaction to Olay products?
Yes
no i have never had a reaction but i think on the back of the bottle if it says 'hypoallergenic' then THAT means that u wont have a reaction. u should check and c if it says it
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment