Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I rid my skin of acne scars and discoloration left from acne!?

I'm african american and I'm light skinned so all of my scars are brown and it's very noticeable! I was just wondering what I could do to get rid of my acne scars! There are driving me bananas! Please Help! How do I rid my skin of acne scars and discoloration left from acne!?
i would get some of the scar remover from the makers of head onHow do I rid my skin of acne scars and discoloration left from acne!?
Well, you could consider looking into an acne scar treatment. If you're interested, there's a site that's listed the best acne scar treatments here:





http://www.topacnecures.info/best-acne-s鈥?/a>





Best of luck to you...


Alex
I suggest you to try Zenmed Scar Kit.It is a dual action system to scarring and imperfection.





1. MicroDermabrasion Complex.





2. Skin Eraser, a well-known and established skin lightening agent.





For more informations about this kit read Here!http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/acne-sc鈥?/a>
I need the same advice.....only im prolly a lil bit darker...
eeekkk! Proactive! and wash your face every hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment