Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I make my skin pale again?

Over the summer, I got a really bad tan. I now regret it, as it is really doesn't suit me in the slightest. Is there anything to make skin go whiter? And remedies or anything I can do?How can I make my skin pale again?
Just stay out of the sun, tans only last like a few weeks if you keep out of the sun the whole time. Make sure you wear a high SPF sunscreen if you are going to be outside for any extended period of time. Other than that, theres not much you can do.How can I make my skin pale again?
Mix equal parts of turmeric, olive oil and chickpea flour to make a paste. Apply like a mask and allow to set for 15 minutes. These ingredients will help to make your skin more pale, and aren't quite as harsh on your sensitive skin so they can be used daily if desired.
I would have to say just stay out of the sun as much as you can and eventually the tan will fade and your natural color will come back. It just takes time.
Block off your window with a blanket and stay in the dark as much as possible. :)
take showers often! it will help to fasten te process!

No comments:

Post a Comment