Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I prevent the skin under my eyes from drying after washing my face?

They always dry up! even if I just wash my face with water. (this can cause wrinkles, and I'm only 17) I have these moisturizing face lotion, do you think I should just rub a little of it above and below my eye or is that bad? I heard using olive oil is bad because it creates bags under your eyes. but is moisturizing lotion ok? I'm also prone to breaking out easily, if that helps you with some advice....I don't know, my skins weirdHow can I prevent the skin under my eyes from drying after washing my face?
hey i have the same prob. try using a under eye cream, and if you dont wanna go through all that, try a dot of vitamin e oil.. it doesnt clog poresHow can I prevent the skin under my eyes from drying after washing my face?
Yes, use a good moisturizer to help with the dryness, if it doesn't go away after like a week of use, just go to your doctor and see if there's a better facial wash you could use.


I'm guessing you have sensitive skin so using a sensitive formula would be beneficial for you.
but some Vaseline underneath them
try a product with a little oil or when u wash ur face, leave some of the water on ur face for hydration
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment