Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of doctor do I go to see about a oily skin?

My face always becomes oily throughout the day. My nose is so shiny and nasty. Who do I go see this about? Any pill to help stop this?What kind of doctor do I go to see about a oily skin?
dermatoligist should be able to help (also i use Acne Free --get it at cost cutters or bj's (maybe other places also), better tahn proactiv) to stop pimpile i also have oily skinWhat kind of doctor do I go to see about a oily skin?
This may sound odd,


but I have oily skin, and I have a cure for it,


it's not permanent but it lasts all day,


all I do is put egg whites on my face and leave them there all day,


it really works.
Go to a dermatologist...he/she will prescribe something for your skin problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment