Monday, August 23, 2010

How Can I Get My Skin Lighter?

I use to be really light and now im tan is there any way you can get lighter? Any household stuff you can use?How Can I Get My Skin Lighter?
for skin lightening questions, here's a load of helpful info on how to do it safely and effectively -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.comHow Can I Get My Skin Lighter?
concealer or get a lighter colored face powder
not that i know of... unless you use whatever michael jackson used...
nothing unless your willing to apply the makeup to your whole body. if it's just your face you'll be two different colors. sorry.
there are many lighting products.u could try those if u want to.
You can use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment