Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i get clear skin? How do i get my pores smaller?

I don't have bad acne. But when i do get them here and there. They are usually on the bridge of my nose, the edge of my hair, chin, and cheek bones. How do i clear them up? And what's the fastest way?





How do i get my pores smaller?How do i get clear skin? How do i get my pores smaller?
I have the same problem use clean and clear deep action cream cleanser and use clearasil on individual spotsHow do i get clear skin? How do i get my pores smaller?
I have used every product there is to try and get clear skin. What has worked best is using Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash in the morning and at night. Use an oil free moisturizer too. It will keep your skin from flaking or itching, but won't clog your pores. A toner will make your pores appear smaller. Stick to a routine to get the best skin! Good luck.
I'm so into home remedies and I tried the rubbing raw tomatoes on acne and it works and for smaller pores u can splash ur face with ice cold water twice a day. The cold closes the pores. Wish ya luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment