Friday, August 20, 2010

Anyone know any good ways to get rid of pimples under the skin?

i have them all over my cheeks, they aren't red but just bumps how do i get rid of them?Anyone know any good ways to get rid of pimples under the skin?
Go to a dermatologist. He/She will give you a prescription medication that can help you better than any over the counter medicine.Anyone know any good ways to get rid of pimples under the skin?
FACE CLEANSER
Have you gone and saw a doctor about your acne problems? the reason why I ask this is because they can prescribe you medication for it and they can also tell you what kind of face washing and face lotions to use on your face. But here are two really good products that I use and it really works and that is Cetaphil face soap and face lotion. The other one I use is Oil Of Olay. Those are the ones that and I wash my face twice a day. Once when I get up and once before I go to bed at night time. But if I miss a couple of days of washing my face then I will only get a couple of pimples on my face. When I was a teenager I used to have a lot of pimples on my face but know I only get a couple on my face now. I hope that this will help you out and I hope that you can solve the problems about the pimples I know that they are a drag but yiou can getthrough them ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment