Monday, August 23, 2010

What will i do to dont come further stretch marks on my skin?

i am 26 years female and unmarried.my weight 48 kgs. i found some stretches on my chest and hips place. why i got it. what will i do to control it.pls advice give me.my chest size 32.What will i do to dont come further stretch marks on my skin?
you should try bio-oil or palmers coacoa butter lotion. The same thing happened to me and im only 17 and im not fat or anything. you probably gained a little weight in a short amount a time and it made your skin stretching more visible. I used some bio-oil and the stretch marks practically disapearedWhat will i do to dont come further stretch marks on my skin?
cocoa butter ALWAYS works on stretch marks. Stretch marks aren't really a big deal anyway.... unless ur a shallow guy

No comments:

Post a Comment