Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way to get oil bassed paint of your skin? ?

I got this cute cast iron table at a yard sale and got some paint splatered on me while painting it. :-(What is the best way to get oil bassed paint of your skin? ?
I haven't tried it, but my friend - a painter uses vegetable oil! He says it works.What is the best way to get oil bassed paint of your skin? ?
pumas pad and soap........... Unless you use a chemical to brake it down you have to scrub it off. I used a pumas and got most of it off and then rubbed baby oil on myself. Painter told me to rub baby oil on you BEFORE painting with it and that help it not stick to you.
Use a petroleum based hand cleaner such as GoJo. You can get it at auto parts stores and some hardware or home improvement stores.





Bert
Lava soap - it's awesome. You can get it at hardware and art stores.
gasoline, kerosene, paint thinner, mineral spirits.... but it will dry your skin
For small areas and splatters, try WD40 and wipe clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment