Monday, August 23, 2010

If you have a sensitive skin, Is there a chance for it to become not sensitive anymore?

I have a sensitive skin and some part in the skin on my face turns red at any moment. Will I carry this problem through out my whole life?If you have a sensitive skin, Is there a chance for it to become not sensitive anymore?
no it can be solved. you may be alergetc . show to a dermatologistIf you have a sensitive skin, Is there a chance for it to become not sensitive anymore?
You never know, just remember these steps.


Never leave the house without a little sunscreen (minimum spf 15)


and always apply a moisterizer in the morning. (and yes i no it sounds girly but just do it)
No not really but there is a product that you can use that will help your skin be protected.Check out this company called Noevir and they have a product called Clear.It's awesome.Let me know what you think.I use there products and beleive me I wouldn't use anyone elses ever again.I am a skin care consultant and there products WORK and they give you a money back gaurantee ...
Sensitive skin will be yours for life, at whatever age you are now and even more as you get older. That's why there are product that are sold just for us who have sensitive skin. Use them, they really help.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment