Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it safer to put perfumes on my clothes instead of my skin?

I've been reading a lot on the internet about the hazards associated with fragrances. Id hate to throw away all of my perfume but do you think I should do it?Is it safer to put perfumes on my clothes instead of my skin?
no, but it depends on how old it is, and if it ';is'; perfume or cologne however, I have one Dr. who requests patients do not wear fragrance to her office; she also treats allergies. Fragrance is made with essence and pure alcohol, the more expensive, ( perfume) the less pure alcohol (preservative) so it can go rancid. cologne, toilet water (dumb name huh?) body mist will have more alcohol and some will have water also. Oils are popular now, they too can go rancid with age.. After shower you could spray your cologne in air and walk through , more subtle that way, however, the idea is to put on your pulse points, wrist, neck etc.;but go lightly. no, I wouldn't put on clothes,creates other problems. Happy you lived :-) EvieIs it safer to put perfumes on my clothes instead of my skin?
I think instead of spraying perfume directly on skin spray it in the air and walk through that was it wont harm you or anything. And, i dont think it will do anything I spray on perfume ALL the time and if you want it to be like your ';smell'; spray it everywhere in your house and room and clothes I do that and people tell me i always smell like that perfume!
no, i guess it depends on the fragrance, but some of them might make rashes or something. definately get rid of it if a problem arises, but keep it if theres nothing wrong. it only happens to some people, with some fragrences

No comments:

Post a Comment