Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are there any homemade methods I can use to lighten my skin?

The skin on my face is very dark in comparison to the skin elsewhere on my body. I want to make it uniform.Are there any homemade methods I can use to lighten my skin?
My skin lightened on my face when I used Differin gel for acne. But you could go to a dermatologist and ask them.Are there any homemade methods I can use to lighten my skin?
i had the same question
this is called the egg mask.





take one egg, put it on your face, leave it on for 25 min until it hardens, then rinse off with warm water.





do this 3x a week and your skin will get lighter
umm call micheal jackson he may know the remedy.......
It's probably because your face is tanned. If it bothers you that much, go sunbathing or use a sunbed.
homemade treats take time to show results unless you're willing to wait.. lemon might work, but it will dry up your skin.. best defense is a high spf sunscreen (30 or better) to prevent further darkening..





and if you want faster results, there are safe and effective skin lighteners in the market. :-)
I heard putting lemon juice on your skin lightens it up a bit, since its a natural bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment