Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you tell when you are really getting under a liberals skin?

One of the best ways I've found is when you get a spelling lesson and a grade on your grammar. Are there other indications?





So far the old wisdom that says liberals have book learnin and conservatives have commonsense holds true.How can you tell when you are really getting under a liberals skin?
Is it really one way or the other? Spoken like a true conservative...it's either black or white.How can you tell when you are really getting under a liberals skin?
No one anywhere, any time has ever heard or said that until you made it up just now.





Probably the best way to get under a liberals' skin is to tell stupid lies, believe stupid lies, miss quote the Bible, NEVER voluntarily join the military fight this war you so whole heartedly support.
I know I get under a lot of liberals skin by defending the President.


I got under a lot of conservatives skin the same way in the 90's.
It seems that the primary purpose of many conservatives in this section is to attack liberals and not to discuss the political issues.
Yeah, I have to admit, there seems to be a lot of commonsense in the trailer park.








Thanks for sharing that.
when I get a violation, it is always when I try and support the Bush administration!
They cry, whine and then report you.

No comments:

Post a Comment