Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I make my skin look better?

I clense, tone and moisturise everyday, but my pores are really big and my skin tone is really uneven. What else can I do to make my skin better?How can I make my skin look better?
wow and i thought i had it badHow can I make my skin look better?
Don's touch your skin. It may be you need to try some better products.





I use SPF everyday and it's in my day moisturizer. I love the Olay products. The Olay Regenerist Moisturizers for day and night may be expensive, but I have seen improvement in my skin since using them.





Do you use a cleanser that exfoliates? If not this is a good idea. Try Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. I like this one although there are better ones.





A good toner to use is Dickinson's Witch Hazel.





These products have made my skin look and feel better. I hope this helps you out! Good Luck!





PS. to help tighten your pores you may want to get a professional microdremabrasion done or buy one of the kits. Using a facial mask once a week also helps with the pores. Try Queen helene Mint Julep mask or St. Ives mineral Clay Firming Mask.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment