Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get smooth skin and decrease the size of my pores?

I have always had ';bad'; skin. My skin is SUPER oily (i know this will be good in the long run, but not so good while I'm still young). Anyway, because I have really oily skin I have the appearance of large pores. Also my face doesn't' feel very smooth. i also break out kind of easy with not-so-good products. Does anyone know what I can do? Or does anyone have any suggestions as you what to use?How can I get smooth skin and decrease the size of my pores?
For oily skin, you really need a deep acting cleanser. Sulfer based products will dry out the skin, so be careful about using them too often. You also want to moisturize. I know, it sounds like it would make the skin worse, but it doesn't-if you don't hydrate your skin properly with a moisturizer, your skin will create it's own moisture (in your case, oil). So use a moisturizer with salicilic acid (this will shed the pore wall, cleaning it out, while leaving behind the proper moisture). Exfoliation is also key-use a chemical exfoliation (physical exfoliation, like face scrubs, will irritate the skin and spread the bacteria). And for large pores, retinol treatments are great. Used nightly, they will help with cellular turnover-when you exfoliate, it helps to remove the dead skin quicker. This dead skin will clog the pores, creating breakouts.





Hope this helps!How can I get smooth skin and decrease the size of my pores?
I work for a company called philosophy, and we have a retinol product called help me. It has won several magazine and beauty awards, so it would be a great treatment to try. Report Abuse

you can rub ice on your face for about ten seconds. it may seem a little red after but in a few minutes your pores will be smaller and you skin tone will look more even. you can also try an egg white mask. you separate the egg white out and beat it until it's kind of fluffy and spread it all over your face. leave it on until it drys(your skin will become really tight) and then wash it off with cold water. your pores will be less visible and your skin will be really soft! good luck!:]
ice for your pores and apple slices for your oily skin





hope that helped!;-)
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment