Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of loose post-pregnancy skin?

My daughter is coming up to 7 months old and although i've lost all my pregnancy weight i have loads of loose skin i want to lose, help!!What is the best way to get rid of loose post-pregnancy skin?
I have been doing 'the plank' since my daughter was born and it has helped loads. Not all of my skin is as tight as it was but its sooooo much better than it was.





Its my breasts that im more concerened about. I cant do anything to tone them up! So if you have any good ideas give me a shout. xxWhat is the best way to get rid of loose post-pregnancy skin?
All the people who said excersize will get rid of the loose skin are either liars or didnt gain more than the reccomended amount of weight. If you gained more than the reccomended amount of weight it will take a tummy tuck to get rid of it. I gained more than 40 lbs and I am only 140 post pregnancy and im sure it would require some surgery for me.
Regular, light sessions of exercise. I'd recommend running or swimming :)
u will always have some loose skin but by 7 mths it should have tightend up allot to the day right after
pilates
a tummy tuck... unfortunately that's the only way
exercise. you don't need a darn tummy tuck!
try some ab workouts.


they helped my family (:

No comments:

Post a Comment