Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best facial mask/exfoliant to use on oily skin?

Please include brand and name of mask.What is the best facial mask/exfoliant to use on oily skin?
The best stuff for oily skin is St.Ives Apericot cleanser with the little apercot beads!! I have had it for 3 weeks, no oily skin and no PIMPLES!!!





PS it smells good,too!!What is the best facial mask/exfoliant to use on oily skin?
Definately Arbonne International





Thermal Fushion Mask





It heats up and exfoliates your pores...i love it!


I also have oily skin, and i also use the Arbonne Intelligence Personalizer, it helps absorb the oil and give my face a matte finish, you can use it with or without makeup...but both of these products have really helped control my oily face!! lol
I used to have mad oily skin but my aunt took me shopping and we got a pore cleanser called OXY Chill Factor Daily Cleansing Pads. They clean your pores out and get rid of unwanted oil. I used them and in one week my face looked totally different. They also are good to use when you have acne breakouts. There is also another thing called Nature's Cure. It's an anti acne treatment papaya skin care system. It also has an oil control formula Cleanser Pore Perfecting Toner and Moisterizer. It really works. I looked like I had never had acne before.
I have crazy oily skin, I use Body Shop tea tree oil products they have 3 different masks. I use all of them. They don't dry you out like crazy and you can see the difference after using them.
Biore
Earthen Instant Peel is the best exfoliant I have ever tried. It is absolutely amazing. It removes the dead skin from your face but is still gentle on your face. It is even good for sensitive skin.





You can get it at Saks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment