Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a little extra skin on my belly from my last pregnancy how do I get rid of it?

I dont have a lot of extra skin to get rid of. I just really nee advice on what i can do to help it go back to what it can get back to. Please help!I have a little extra skin on my belly from my last pregnancy how do I get rid of it?
the best thing to do is use something like bio-oil or cocoa butter. massage it into the area thoroughly, do this for about 3 months and u will notice a big difference.


or try and lay on your side and try to 'pull' your stomach muscles in, repeat this 15 times morning and evening and i guarantee it will help greatlyI have a little extra skin on my belly from my last pregnancy how do I get rid of it?
Just eat right, wrap your tummy in saran wrap whenever you work out and walk/run so you will sweat more in that area thus losing quicker. Be consistent and persistent.
aww, i asked this one on here for you too,lol. you got better/nicer answers :) I already told you everything i could find. Just takes time and patience
Tummy tuck.... you can't work out your skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment