Friday, August 20, 2010

What do I need to use on my face for dry, flaky skin?

Dry, flaky skin mainly occurs on my forehead and nose and has started occuring in the spaces between my eyes and brows. Also, I get dry skin inside of my ears. If I swipe a finger in my ear I find a lot of dry flakes on the tip of my finger.


At the same time, though, my skin can become very oily in the same areas. Usually later on in the day.


Any suggestions? Even if it can't take care of the oily part.





I've used cocoa butter, some hand lotions (I know, keyword: HAND), Amlactin, Neutrogena facial cleanser and probably stuff i can't think of. Some of these things just leave my face too greasy and don't end up making a difference anyway.What do I need to use on my face for dry, flaky skin?
oatmeal is a great way to exfoliate, it will remove dead, dry skin without drying your skin.





oatmeal removes makeup and dirt, you can use it on your entire body, even around the eyes.





make a paste of (real) oatmeal and milk or water and rub it on your skin





rinse





it get kind of messy, but it really does work





apple cider vinegar mixed with water is also good. one part vinegar, four parts water





you can use a wash cloth or cotton padWhat do I need to use on my face for dry, flaky skin?
Try the face products from Trillium Organics. They have many testimonials from customers how have seem amazing results. They are one of the few certiifed organic body care companies.





www.trilliumorganics.com
This is the cheapest and best product on the market. Vaseline. Wash your face with soap and water, use a rough towel to dry and to exfoliate the dead skin, then take about a half teaspoon of vaseline, rub it between your palms, and then onto your face. Rub it in well. Then take a hot wet face cloth, wring out the excess water, and remove the excess vaseline from your face.. do this every day and your skin will be fantastic. You skin will not feel greasy either, I promise.
OK a great thing to use is Nivea creme it moisturizes while leaving skin free of oil. A great face wash is plain fat free yogurt just rub it on your face and wash it off with warm water.
vaseline usually helps at night tho


because if you use it in the day it'll be too greasy


%26amp; remember to wash it off





=]





and if your face becomes oily in the day washing it usually helps
Hi.





Here You can find very useful tips on Acne: http://www.healinginstitute.info
wash your face with a fragrance free facewash and apply a fragrance free moisturizer evenly onto your whole face
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin.Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment