Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I get soft skin all over?

Also how can I get rid of spots on my back and chest?


How can I get an even skin tone without using foundation?How can I get soft skin all over?
Skin cells are all over our body. As they renew we need to exfoliate the old skin cells off. After bathing it is important to towel dry the entire body as the skin cells are loosened and are exfoliated this way. next you apply a moisturizing lotion,cream,etc. Get a product with Aloa Vera I would suggest. Aloa Vera has a small molecule and will carry into the skin all ingredients that are added to it.


Water is the purest thing for the body to stay hydrated. Remember when you drink water. 8 glasses . Your organs use the water first the skin being the biggest. The body needs lots of pure water for healthy skin.


You did not say what kind spots! For your face you will need to wash,exfoliate,mask,toner and moisturizing with sun screen.


There you have it. For age spots try adding vitimin C serum to your moisturzer.How can I get soft skin all over?
You can buy clear complexion pills from BOOTS :)





And you can moisturise twice a day.
d煤h! lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment