Sunday, July 25, 2010

Which colour should I dye my hair when I have porcelain skin tone ?

I have porcelain skin tone, very thick hair that has a dark bottom layer and a lighter top layer. Apparently red and black would make me look anemic and so does blue, blond and any other colour.


So please help and tell me a colour that I can get my full hair dyed and not look anemic. Which colour should I dye my hair when I have porcelain skin tone ?
a lightesh brown or a warm chocalte brownWhich colour should I dye my hair when I have porcelain skin tone ?
i have fair skin and blue eyes. red looks great on me. natural dirty blonde. try a red, not too bright tho, ive had a hair dresser make tht mistake once, awful. so yeah try a strawberry blonde or a lil darker red. just try a wash out first to see if u like it. go for a rinse or one tht washes out in 10 or less shampoos. dont do non permanent which is 28 shampoos or semi or demi permanents till uk wht u like.
Try a beauty consultant, not just a hairdresser, then choose a hair dresser to apply a color.
A very pretty brown. Not too dark but not too light

No comments:

Post a Comment