Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best way to maintain CLEAR and SMOOTH facial skin?

I鈥檓 male, not a teenager and I'm black (in case age and ethnicity matter). I鈥檓 not talking about typical acne breakouts that teenagers often get. What happens is I might get three or zits on my face, which drives me nuts. I'm always just almost there, but I can never quite kill of the few heads. I鈥檓 open minded to using womens products. I use some toner, a smoothing gel and moisturizer/facial wash (all mens lines). Once a week I'll use a facial masque (womens product) for 15 minutes. Any vitamins, diet or lifestyle changes necessary to maintain smooth clear skin? Should I keep the masque on for 2-3 hours instead of 15 minutes?What is the best way to maintain CLEAR and SMOOTH facial skin?
Do not leave a facial mask on for longer than the recommended time. It won't do any good, it'll just be harder to rinse off and you might just wind up irritating your skin.





Desert Essence makes a blemish stick that works wonders overnight. (Roll on applicator. Available at Trader Joe's %26amp; Whole Foods)





Salicylic treatments work well too. (ex. Neutrogena Rapid Clear) or you can try these home remedies:





Crush up 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water to make mask.





Mix 6 aspirin tablets with a little aloe or 6 uncoated tablets, witch hazel, tee trea oil, and aloe to make a thin paste for a mask.





For toner:


8 ounce bottle of distilled water add four uncoated aspirin


or


mix of 1/2 water, 1/2 witch hazel, 15 aspirin, and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil and 2 drops of rosemary essential oil





www.makeupalley.com





Avoid benzoyl peroxide products, they can make your skin ashy. I have medium to tan skin and my aesthetician pointed this out to me.What is the best way to maintain CLEAR and SMOOTH facial skin?
YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY LISTEN TO ME.





first wash your face with a oil of olay facial cleansing product.


then after that wash your face again with an Oil of olay facial spa product





then afters that is done





use natures cure and rub directly on the zits..





do not rub on whole face





it is very strong and pultant and will cause your face to swell up.





but will get rid of any zit over nite.





it used sparcely.








THIS WILL WORK





DO IT





:]
4 zits: be4 u go 2 bed dab a little bit of toothpaste on them. make sure the paste dries befores ur face touches ur pillow.


for smooth skin: put a slinder coat of honey on ur face 4 15 min. then wash ur face. or mash avacato and spred it on ur face for 15 min.
I am a white female (58) and I use Neutrogena Rapid Clear. It says it is for acne-prone skin which I do not have. It works really good for a fresh shine free skin. My dermatologist recommends Neutrogena for everything!
You should pop them then rinse them out with rubbing alcohol and and the wash your face with lye soap you might have some trouble finding that kinda soap but it is good soap to use on pimples, zits,ect. Wash your face every morning and everynight with that soap for about a week and is should clear up. I have the same problem but not no more. That worked for me.
if you have a CVS near you try their face wash, i don't have like acne but i get zits kinda often. I'm a teen though. Yea but their scrub works pretty good. good luck! hope it works for ya! :)
use clearasil ultra gel wash you can c the dif in just 3 days
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment