Monday, July 26, 2010

How to prevent sagging skin when losing weight?

I'm 15 years old, 6', and 260 lbs. I planning on losing the weight but I don't want to have my grandparents stomach after losing the weight! What do I do?How to prevent sagging skin when losing weight?
You've already answered your own question, Chief. You're 15. Your skin is more elastic than any adult. It will shrink up on it's own, no extra effort required. Relax. If you were 40, you'd be screwed. But at 15, you're still golden. Lose your weight. Your skin will follow right behind.How to prevent sagging skin when losing weight?
stand on youre head for a while
you won't have any sagging skin after you lost weight probably some stretchmarks but as long as you lose weight you won't only old people have sagging skin,,
at the age of 15 you probably won't have the extra skin folds lying around after you lose weight. when you're that young your skin is very elastic and can bounce back from just about anything. the problem happens when you get older. as you age your skin gets less and less elastic and older people usually have to go in for plastic surgery to get rid of the extra skin flaps. be glad you are losing the weight now, rather than later on in life...
Exercise. Grandparents stomach - as IFF! Sounds like you're looking for an excuse to keep your lifestyle as it is, which would mean keeping the fat on. Exercise.
ISAGENIX! Anti-aging health and wellness. Guaranteed with results the first week. On the website, you will see Kim who lost over 150 pounds. Notice the size she was and the size she is now. That is with no surgery. Getting your body into balance...which is what Isagenix does...also releases elastins in our body which tighten the skin. I am 55 years old and as I have lost over 25 pounds in the last 5 weeks, my tummy and love handles have tightened. I love it. It works. Endorsed by body-builders, doctors, nutritionists, famous authors and millions of people just like me. Look at the 100 pound club. Then you can get in touch with me. I am anxious to help. %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
Loose it slowly...or get surgery :P
I'm 20 years old, and I've already gone from a size 18 to a size 6 within the past 2 years. I now have excess skin on my stomach %26amp; arms. I would us skin firming lotion while you're dieting and excercising. Since you're very young, your skin WILL retain itself, just give it time. Don't ever be discouraged from your new lifestyle just because of some saggy skin! Best of luck!!!
excerisce and lift ewights not much beacuse u dont want to gain muslce weight just do it works ur abs yummy
EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE
exercise will help a lot but if your gonna lose a ton of wieght you will need surgery to remove extra skin becuase it doesnt just go away..but at your current weight exercise should be enough to tone you up
Excercise, tone yourself up mate.





Look at my question please peeps.
I really don't think your skin will shrink even if you exercise, it is stretched. you go ahead by all means and loose the weight but i think you will have to have the skin surgically removed.
sorry, you'll have to exercise too!!!! :)
Weight training .
Lose weight slowly so gives time for your skin to shrink back if you lose your weight too fast then the excess skin will sag.

No comments:

Post a Comment