Thursday, July 22, 2010

What are the best things you can do/get for your skin?

I have a different shade of skin in a lot of places of my body. Under my eyes, hands, different areas of face, etc. Please help my skin to more equally toned (preferably lighter toned all around) and healthier skin.





Also any tips for protecting myself from sun rays and darkening my skin?





Also I will be seeing my Dermatologist in about a month, so could you tell what things I should ask him?What are the best things you can do/get for your skin?
Use a scrub twice a week and don't forget to put on a whitening lotion to moist your skin.


It might take time. Go to a sauna if u can for twice a week also it will help a lot to detow your skin.


Sun screen lotion is what u need for daily use.





Hope i help.

No comments:

Post a Comment