Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I pick the right blonde to go with my skin tone and eye color?

I was blonde when i was little.. my nickname was Goldie locks! But anways, I'm naturally medium tan, I've got cool skintones, and I have hazel eyes! Anybody have any suggestions on what kind of blondes to look at?How do I pick the right blonde to go with my skin tone and eye color?
I think honey blonde would look nice and would bring out the honey tones in your hazel eyes. Don't go too blonde because it probably won't suit your skin tone if your medium tan. If you're still stuck go and see your hairdresser and get them to suggest a colour because apparently.. there's a tone of blonde for everyone.





http://www.jessicafans.org/pics/Jessica-鈥?/a>How do I pick the right blonde to go with my skin tone and eye color?
Go with a cool dark blond. It's going to make your eyes pop out.
if eyes are light colored go with light if medium -medium if dark go with dark
Cela depend si tu as le teint chaud ou froid.Chaud cest blond dore et froid ,cest blond cendre
I would go with a dark blonde. It'll bring out the honey color in your eyes.
Heya!


The best thing to do is ask a hairdresser who could really help you. Plus its free.


She can give you some tips etc if that doesn't work ask family and friends!


Gawjus Gal xxx
maybe blondes in the natural series or ash, i wouldnt go toooo light because you are tan

No comments:

Post a Comment