Monday, July 26, 2010

In the mirror my face looks good, but in pictures my skin is always red and shiny?

Which one is accurate?


I look in the mirror and it's pale and shine-free, but if I were to take a picture in the same lighting it turns out red and shiny.In the mirror my face looks good, but in pictures my skin is always red and shiny?
Make sure you don't have any lotion on your face at all whatsoever! Lotion will do strange things in the camera. Also don't use any sunscreen or anything with SPF in it, as sunscreen will make you look like a ghost all white and shiny.In the mirror my face looks good, but in pictures my skin is always red and shiny?
I have the same problem!!!! Personally, I think that it's the glare from the camera, but check in the mirror before you take a picture. You might be (ewww) sweating, or wearing some sort of lotion.


Start carrying around a handheld mirror, and you can compare. Also ask your trustworthy friends about it.
If you use make up, use mineral makeup. I use bare minerals and it is great. even if you use liquid make up to cover pimples or discoloration, still put a light layer of mineral makeup on . It makes your skin tone look a lot more even in harsh light.





Hope this helps :)
take a pic of you in the mirror. Problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment