Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best thing to use to transfer desgins to skin for Henna Tattoos?

I am trying to do henna tattos for a friends little girl party but I am having a hard time getting te designs on skin. I have untill next friday to get my stufff. I was told a hectograph pen then those are expensive. any other ideas??What is the best thing to use to transfer desgins to skin for Henna Tattoos?
http://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/prep.ht鈥?/a>


try transfer or spirit paper. otherwise draw everything freehand , that is best


Stencils do not work well since the henna is a paste and it gets smeared when you remove the stencil.What is the best thing to use to transfer desgins to skin for Henna Tattoos?
You can get a kit that comes with the henna and stencles. It sticks to the skin and you just rub it in. Problem is if you dont do it just right it looks funny.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment