Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it true that you can tattoo yourself by cutting your skin and then rubbing ink over the cuts?

if you have seen the movie fear with reese witherspoon then you should know what im talking about. but is that a real way to tattoo? or wouldnt it get infected? fyi im not planning on doing it if thats what your ganna think im not dumb =]Is it true that you can tattoo yourself by cutting your skin and then rubbing ink over the cuts?
No it stays on very faded for about two days then goes away.


But its extremely likely that it would get infected!


My friend did this and she had to be hospitalized :(


But I really don't recommend it!


=]]Is it true that you can tattoo yourself by cutting your skin and then rubbing ink over the cuts?
It's not worth it. It will work, but the ink fades really quickly and you run the risk of infection. My brother did several on himself, freaking genius that he is, only the biggest brightest one he did still shows up and it was only like 10 years ago.
Stupidest idea ever, that would hurt more than a real tattoo aswell.


I have a friend who used a pin and ink from a pen, that kinda worked, but looked really dodgy and took hours.


Infection would happen most definately.
Lol that's funny . The first thing I thought of when I read the heading to your question was Mark Wahlberg and fear.





I don't know if it would actually work , but it would look totally gross either way . Especially since he used pen ink .
you can get a serious infection from that, I am glad you are not trying it. But its not the same as the ink thats in per say an ink pen.
Don't do it!! When I was 15 I had a dumbass attack and tried it. Ended up with ink poisoning and almost lost my leg! Had to be put on a LOT of drugs... careful.
yes but it will not be the most attractive. also infection is a possibility honey.
yah ive seen that moviee...i think.?





well anyways ive tried doing eyeliner %26amp; after that burning it with a quarter YEAH it didn't work..it was pretty painful..
Yeah it's true. They do it in prison. They invariably look sh!t. And it's a great way to get hepatitis or septicemia!
umm probbably, but i wouldn't try that it seems dangerous
im not sure


but i highly recommend NOT doing that
maybe.. but I dont recommend anyone doing this..

No comments:

Post a Comment