Monday, July 26, 2010

How to achieve pale skin after a bad tan?

Yeah... I recently got a bad tan from being out in the sun too long. I want to get pale skin though. How can I do this? I usually am pretty light but I tan too well. =/ Thanks.How to achieve pale skin after a bad tan?
get foundation that is lighter than your skin tone.





if its a fake and bake accident then i think a lemon juice mixture will remove the unwanted color...How to achieve pale skin after a bad tan?
There really isn't much to do; you could put lighter foundation on your face but it may not look natural. Stay out of the sun for a while or don't be out long unless its after 2pm.
Exfoliate your skin more then usual to get as much skin cells off as possible every time you shower and such. It will fade faster but tans normally take a while to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment