Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to get my skin to be less oily?

How could I get my skin to be less oily? It's bad around my nose. I get blackhead-type-things on the sides of my nostrils and little pimples in the places where the skin is oily.How to get my skin to be less oily?
If you moisturize your skin doesn't need to produce excess oil to keep it from getting dry. Try using oil blotters. They remove all the oil when your face gets oily.


Also try using a gentle scrub around your nose and the areas that are especially oily a few times a week.


Just moisturize like heck!How to get my skin to be less oily?
i use um like these types of skin pads it is called OXY PADS u can find them in like walmart and places like that but they get all the oil and makeup and dirt and everything off your skin and it also helps with acne and stuff like that so i would highly recomened it





hope i helped


lindsey b
You can use the product Revitol Complete is a cutting edge solution which can help you look younger and more beautiful by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other effects of aging.This revolutionary anti aging cream utilizes the most advanced ingredients available today. The active ingredients not only help to firm, hydrate, and tighten facial skin but also help to reduce the appearance of fines lines.








This info may be useful for you.
Take a juice of any fruit (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing. It cleanses the skin, closes pores and removes oilness. For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
i have oily skin 2. what i use is clean %26amp; clear face wipes. (their blue sheets) i use them anytime of the day. i use 2 use olay moisturizer but that gave me excess oil. so now i use neutrogena moisturizer. i love this product. my face feels better and smooth. not oily.
What you need is a Clarisonic Skin Care Brush System. I found mine at www.skinterra.com and love it. I also saved 15% on the device, got free shipping and great samples.
I would try to eat a healthy diet with fruits and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment