Monday, July 26, 2010

I have very dry skin I need a good face make up what would you recommend?

I have tried so many ,Estee Lauder,Shoschido,Mary Kaye,Freeze,Stri Vicsen,Lancome Absolue .What would you recommend?I have very dry skin I need a good face make up what would you recommend?
There are several mineral make-ups on the market... try some. I use Jane Iredale and love it.I have very dry skin I need a good face make up what would you recommend?
origins
i really like maybellene ';dream matte mouse';. though i have no idea if i spelled it right.. it is perfect for my dry skin becuase it's so fluffy it spreads without catching so much dryness. but before putting it on lightly exfoliate your face with water and your fingertips. :)
Get a good night cream and a dry washcloth and scrub it on. It'll exfoliate and scrub the moisturizer into your skin. Also drink a lot of water and juices. U will notice improvement with the first try. Just do it regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment