Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation for acne prone and oily skin? (that is reasonably priced)?

I have very oily skin and I have a tendency to break out. I have tried bare minerals and it hasnt helped very much(it just looks cakey). I would love to find a great liquid foundation that is good for the skin and won't clog pores and that also gives full coverage. What are your thoughts?What is the best liquid foundation for acne prone and oily skin? (that is reasonably priced)?
my friend has super oily(she once used up her two way cake in one month due to her oily skin) skin and she will break out like crazy.


she's using ettusias liquid foundation and she said it's good.


price is rather steep for me though.What is the best liquid foundation for acne prone and oily skin? (that is reasonably priced)?
Neutrogena Skin Clearing foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment