Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's up with those irritating spots on the surface of skin?

So, once in a while I get a spot on my skin, in random places, which feel irritated for no reason. Today I have one on my upper arm. There's no redness or other visual symptoms. It just feels irritated...like a superficial burn. I've asked friends if they know what I'm talking about, and they do, but they also have no idea what causes it. Of course it goes away after a day or two, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows what causes it.What's up with those irritating spots on the surface of skin?
need a picture susie. Your age and your water sample and your shampoo. It could be a mosquito bite or a flee bite. There are many microbes on your body that you cant see. It could be that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment