Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are some natural skin lighteners that actually work?

I don't want to go to extremes so if you know any natural things please tell me. Thanks!!What are some natural skin lighteners that actually work?
I have melasma(pregnancy mask-for lack of a better term although men can have this)I got it decades ago from taking birth control pills. My skin can get dark and spotty(like a reverse dalmation sort of thing)along my jaws IF I am exposed to sunlight . I have stayed OUT of the sun and use a sunscreen daily no matter what the weather. I have also used skin bleach on the past. The drug M. Jackson takes makes all the pigmenting elements in your skin inactive so severe burns in sunlight can result; not to mention what it can do to the liver...





Skin bleach(even a prescription bleach) will work BUT it takes time and one exposure to the sun w/o sunscreen or for a lengthy period with sunscreen undoes all the bleaching...the same goes for age spots from sun exposure...hope this answers the question...





BTW: Any skin bleach from the drug store will work so buy the cheap stuff...the expensive stuff just smells better the stuff that bleaches will be the same...What are some natural skin lighteners that actually work?
Ambi really works and vitamin e Report Abuse

I don't understand why there are three different questions regarding skin lighteners.


Why are people wanting to lighten their skin?
Ask Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment