Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spots that match my skin tone until I start tanning in the sun.?

I have this pigmentation problem where there are a couple irregular shaped spots on my left shoulder that are not visible until I start tanning. Once my skin color changes, the spots show up and remain as my original skin tone. They won't change color no matter how long or how often I stay in the sun. The tanner I get the more visible they become. What is it and how can I get rid of them?Spots that match my skin tone until I start tanning in the sun.?
Hello,





From the symptoms it looks like pityriasis versicolor. It is a common skin infection caused by the yeast Malassezia furfur. This skin disease commonly affects adolescents and young adults, especially in warm and humid climates. Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.





You can try over the counter antifungal products which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.





If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.


Hope it helps.take care and regards.Spots that match my skin tone until I start tanning in the sun.?
There is a powder make up... Look up pigment covering mineral powder in google.
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment