Monday, July 26, 2010

How long does peeling skin usually take to heal?

I went to the beach and i forgot to put on sunscreen on my face now my skin is peeling on the top of my nose and now because of it, i look like a total dork!!! Please tell me how to heal it so that one part of my face is not white and the other is black!!!!!And tell me how to heal it and how long it takes for it to go back to normal!!How long does peeling skin usually take to heal?
I had that problem a couple days ago. My shoulders and the top of my nose was peeling because I got sunburn. It only took about 2 days to heal but I didn't know how to deal with it so I left it alone. Maybe you could try a tiny bit of Vaseline or neosporin and leave it on through the night. Hope I helped!How long does peeling skin usually take to heal?
I got sun burned on my shoulders and it took a week or so....I would say 5-7 days.
that im not sure. i remember the last time i got a serious sunburn it took about 2-3 weeks to heal.
week and a half but keep it mosterised to help
about 3-5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment