Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there a homemade way to enhance and possibly brighten the skin color naturally?

I Love my skin color but sometimes it can look a bit dull at times. I also have very oily skin. I want my skin to glow and I want to bring out my complextion more. Can someone tell me if there is a QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE way to possibly enhance the skin color and make it less oily? And I would like results quick because my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. Any one have any ideas. Please and Thank You!!Is there a homemade way to enhance and possibly brighten the skin color naturally?
splash with milk or use egg yokes... the best glow is after you exercise. try that!Is there a homemade way to enhance and possibly brighten the skin color naturally?
here are some recipes for some natural masks you could use to brighten your complexion and tighten your pores:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
well a way to soften the skin an dkind of brighten it..i mean not like brighten it like how it would if u used powder but ehh brightening...try putting a little bit of honey on your face before you take a shower...like smooth it all over....and then wash it off.... :) it makes ur face smoother and glowing a bit...kinda... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment