Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i get rid of the permanent color in my skin after a bleach?

I just change my color of hair black, and i have a mess , but its nice, i like it, but , how can i get rid off the black color in my skin? i tried oil, soap, mouse, what can i use?How do i get rid of the permanent color in my skin after a bleach?
Germ-XHow do i get rid of the permanent color in my skin after a bleach?
try hairspray, spray it on a paper towel and scrub. windex will work too. ive heard ashes help too, but i havent tried that one. they have color stain removers in salons, but its impracticle for you to get it for this one time. next time you color, when its processed, wet the color just a bit, then massage the stained skin with the wet color, it really pulls out a lot of the stain.
rubbing alcohol works for me
Use ashes from a cigarette and rub it in your stained skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment