Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is there an over the counter method to remove a tiny skin tag?

One just came up on my neck, its very tiny, but it drives me crazy?Is there an over the counter method to remove a tiny skin tag?
Heat it up with a blow dryer...hot as you can stand then cool a little then hit it again..Do this for 5 -10 minutes...In 2 or 3 days you will notice that it has disappeared!Is there an over the counter method to remove a tiny skin tag?
What's a skin ';tag';?
Compound W wart remover (the stuff you paint on).








munya knows all sorts of tricks to avoid going to the doctor!
well...I had a couple and went to a plastic surgeon because they were driving me crazy too....he cleaned the area with alcohol and grabbed them with a tweezer to pull them out some and snipped them off with a pair of scissors...put a little bacitracin on and a little round bandaid....10 minutes...done...now I do them myself....lol...he said go ahead..you saw how I did it....haven't had any issues...as long as they are small and you are careful shouldn't be an issue...good luck
i used to have one on my neck...





my mom used nail clippers and clipped it off. Im serious.
I'm not recommending anything here but there are several over the counter ways you could treat this based on the information provided here: http://www.medicinenet.com/skin_tag/article.htm.





The thing that came to mind was that home wart freezing kit (but I'm not recommending anything other than talking to a health care professional. :)
http://www.wart-mole-removal.com/cgi-bin鈥?/a>
I had some removed by a Dr. All he did was cut them off, no pain killer or anything - it didn't hurt but it bled, he put some ';chemical'; on it to stop the bleeding.





I had another one that on my neck that I kept playing with, eventually it just came off. No blood, no pain, just gone.
I've heard that Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish (I'd go with the clear kind ;) ) is supposed to work quite well. Apply it morning and night to the tag, and it should fall off pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment