Monday, July 26, 2010

How come every time I get out of the pool my skin burns?

Happened again today. I can't stay in the pool for too long because my skin burns really bad. Especially on my back. It sucks having a pool in your backyard when you can't even use it. Do you know why this is and what i can do about it?How come every time I get out of the pool my skin burns?
I am so allergic to the chlorine and bromine used in pools! I get a full body rash. Take a shower immediately after leaving the pool and see if that helps.





If it is your families pool and you use it a lot, see if you have a cleaning system that can handle an organic cleaner like sea salt or one of the other non-chemical systems. It works and won't leave you burning.How come every time I get out of the pool my skin burns?
Put water proof sunscreen on before you go swimmin, it should take care of your problem.
It could be the chemicals in the water. Perhaps your using to much chlorine or you may be just allergic to the brand your using I would try switching cleansers.
As your skin onlky burns in certsin areas, its agreeably the chlorine, but actually whats happening is its drying out your already dry skin areas, therefore making it sore. Like ok, dry skin cracks, as it cracks you re-deposit your skin in more chlorine, making a tingling/burning sensation. Need to treat your dry skin well before continuing to hang in pool. Being actually in the water provides a cooling sensation, which is why you dont feel it till you get out and the chlorine is left drying on your skin. Actually might consider seeking s dermatologist.
Do you mean sun burn? Chase if thats it were sunblack.





If it is just pool water thats making you burn, you might be allargic to the coloreen in the water. If thats the chase you should see your dr.
you didn't specify if it was a sun burn due to the glare off the water, or an allergy to the pool chemicals.
I have some good edible body oils that might help(-;
May be you have allergy for Chlorine which is used to clean the pool water from bacteria
It sounds like it could be to much chlorine, you should proberly have th PH level checked. I miss having a pool, I hope you can get it fixed nothing beats having lovely swim whenever you feel like it.
you have to check it with a dermatologist. they can help you out.


but for now, enjoy ur pool at night so you won't get sun burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment