Thursday, July 22, 2010

How long does it take for a burn to heal if it didn't do anything but turn my skin brownish-orange?

Me and my friend were burning stuff in her room yesterday and I got burnt a little bit on my finger tips. It doesn't hurt but it looks like I tried to put instant tanner on her fingers.How long does it take for a burn to heal if it didn't do anything but turn my skin brownish-orange?
it would take near a month to completely heal. i would expect the finger tips to peal a little as your body makes new skin to replace the old that you burnt. its not much of a burn if it did not hurt any. you must hav efast reflexes(sp)How long does it take for a burn to heal if it didn't do anything but turn my skin brownish-orange?
IT WILL TAKE ABOUT A MONTH FOR COMPLETE HEALING
First of all, don't burn stuff in a bedroom!


I would think just a few days.


You might want to put fresh Aloe Vera juice from a live plant on it; it hurrys the healing process for minor burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment