Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anyone know the best skin care product that gets rid of existing acne and prevent it?

I have tried Clean and Clear and the Neutrogena grapefruit stuff and Proactive but only a few times (its my moms) so does anyone know anything that would actually WORK? Not the stuff that is really expensive and the tv stuff thanks :DAnyone know the best skin care product that gets rid of existing acne and prevent it?
鈥?Hi you may use the salty sour way to get rid of Acne:





1) It is actually previously proven that salt can be used as an acne home remedy. Just prepare a salt solution (salt added to warm water) and wash your face with it twice everyday. This will remove the excess oil in your face, the main cause of pimples. You actually have an option to add vinegar to it. Apply it directly on the affected area and leave for 15-20 minutes.





2) Another is by applying fresh lemon juice mixed with rose water in your face, leaving it there for 15 minutes. A continuous application of this for 15 days is believed to give you amazing results!





3) On the other hand, ground orange peel added with water to make a paste and applied to the acne can also make your face free of acne again.





4) Lime combined with rose water is also a recommended acne home remedy! apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water. Juice made of Papaya apllied on the affected area is another great option.








thanks bye tc ...Anyone know the best skin care product that gets rid of existing acne and prevent it?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
I use dto have huge cysts all over my face until I found this inexpensive method:





I do a clay face mask. Beware though that there are many different clay masks. There is Bentonite clay, Moroccan Red clay, and many others. The best one to use is GREEN EUROPEAN CLAY. What I do is since the container is usually so small that it takes me no time to finish, I mix this clay with the bentonite clay just to make it last longer. What's also best about the GREEN EUROPEAN CLAY is that it's good for all skin types. For oily skin you would just mix the clay with water and it literally draws all the oil and toxins out of your skin. You can actually feel your skin pulsate!!! The best brand that I use is the NOW brand for these clays. The NOW brand is all natural and usually is one of the best brands for anything you buy. You can purchase any of these things at your local Health Food Store. I put the face mask on once a day at night before I go to bed and I wake up in the morning with no oily skin!I hope this works for you as it does for me.





Good Luck!!!
The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days or the money back and don't worry this is not expensive like the stuff on the tv lol this is real cheap





www.StopMyAcne.Info








Diana xxx
try the acne free line from walmart. its similar to proactive but actually works! i tried proactive too and no results. then i started using that stuff and dude my face is always so clear! its a 3 step process just like proactive, and its cost like around 20. but last quite a while... they make it in two diff versions.. one for really bad acne and one jhust regular, so ya try it for real!!!!!!
I here that resveratrol is really good for the skin.Here's a website where you can get it for a free trial.They also have some other skin care/acne products on a trial basis.Try it before you buy.I here it's really good


http://healthybody.beauty303.com/
Try BeautiControl Skinlogics Clear. It is their acne line. it works really well and isnt too pricey for how great it is. It costs less than proactive and works a lot better. go to www.beautipage.com/tmeans to check it out
Clear.Now from Artistry is the best I've found..... You've already said the cheap stuff doesn't work so try the best.... I get it at http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password beauty


They offer a money back guarantee.... Does anyone else do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment